Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dress #2 has arrived

Today I pick up MY dress (for the second time.) We had to order a smaller size after trying on the first dress that was to big. However, I have been on vacation since then - where I proceeded to eat anything & everything I wanted & I admit I have not been exercising nearly as much as I would like to have been or that I know I should have been since getting back home. Oh well. Not much I can do about that 2 hours before I am going to try on this new dress. I guess if it doesn't fit than I will just have extra motivation to make sure that I am exercising & eating properly. :)

Save The Dates - project of the weekend. I just know deep down that my soon-to-be is SOOO sad he has to work & is going to miss out on all the fun!!

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment